Comforting Home Care by Phoebe is an approved private home care provider for the Veterans Administration (VA), and we believe it is our responsibility to serve the men and women that have bravely defended our freedom. It is our privilege to give back to our veterans.
Do you qualify?
Veterans and their spouses may qualify for private home care services under the VA Aid & Attendance program if they meet the criteria below:
- Over 65 years old (veteran or spouse).
- Served more than 90 days active duty.
- Served active duty, regardless of location, for at least 1 day during any wartime period.
- Requires the aid and attendance of another person to perform personal functions required for everyday living – Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), or
- Requires protection from the hazards of a typical living environment due to physical or cognitive disabilities, or
- Legally blind
Financial Means Testing
- Less than $80,000 (approximate; individual cases vary) in assets excluding your home and vehicles
- Health expenses, including private home care expenses, exceeds income.
Contact us today at 610-625-5600 for your free VA Aid & Attendant information package. Your information package will include instructions and VA forms for filing your pension claim.
Want a free home consultation with a registered nurse ?
Meet your team