Why Do I Need It?
24-hour home care is necessary for you or an elderly parent to avoid becoming institutionalized due to continuous care, medical, palliative or hospice reasons.
24-hour home care can be a short-term or long-term living arrangement that improves the quality of life for the patient and their family.
How Does It Work?
Comforting Home Care by Phoebe assigns a registered nurse to assess your needs before developing your care plan. This assessment will help you determine if hourly or overnight care is appropriate, and if your home is suitable for in-home care.
If 24-hour home care is required, your RN will work with you and your family to develop your plan of care and your caregivers' schedule. We assign experienced caregivers for 24-hour home care cases.
At Comforting Home Care by Phoebe, we provide access to your 24/7 care schedule weeks in advance so you or your family member can have peace of mind. Your assigned RN will be available to you, your doctors, and your family to manage any changes in your care needs.
24-Hour Home Care details:
- Coordination of your 24/7 care by a registered nurse (RN)
- Free initial RN consultation at your home, hospital, or care facility
- 24-hour direct phone access to your RN
- 24x7 web-based information access for all family members
- Care begins at the hospital or care facility
- Experienced, compassionate caregivers
- 200+ professionals ready to meet your needs
Want a free home consultation with a registered nurse?
Meet your team